As experienced roofing contractors, we know you have specific questions concerning your roofing project. Our knowledgeable team of roofing consultants is here to answer your questions about roofing repair and replacement.
As exterior specialists we are set apart from other roofing companies. We work daily with siding, window, and roof replacements and know how the exterior shell of your house works together. With this whole house approach we know that roof flashings have to be replaced, and to replace them correctly, the siding has to be addressed. Many roofing contractors are not experienced here, and choose to re-use flashing rather than deal with the proper installation of new flashing. When asked what comes first, new siding or a new roof, many roofing contractors will answer roof first, just to get the business. This will not always be the best advice.
We also know that it is important to work hard to stay informed in this quick-changing materials market. Every member of our staff has years of roofing experience and has the knowledge to guide you in selecting the best roof to fit the needs of your budget. They will thoroughly educate you on roofing material, roofing supplies, roofing products, and roofing costs. To schedule a free roofing estimate, fill out the easy form on this page.
REASONS TO CHOOSE GONZALEZ CONSTRUCTION FOR YOUR ROOFING NEEDS:
- We are a fully insured and licensed roofing contractor in the state of Connecticut with a superior reputation.
- We take a whole house approach to every roof job in order to protect the flow and value of your home.
- We provide free on-site roof estimates with an experienced staff member who will determine if a new roof is necessary and explore options with you.
- Gonzalez has been in the roofing business for 8 years.
- Owens Corning preferred contractor
HOW DO I SUSPECT THAT I NEED A NEW ROOF?
- Loose nails
- Loose or missing shingles or tiles
- Exposed nails
- Sagging either on the ridges or center of the roof
- Blistered, curled or split shingles
- Rusty or corroded metal flashing
- Sagging decking in-between the rafters
- Outside light that is visible through the roof
- Any signs of indoor leaking, especially in the attic