Perhaps your home needs more than just a small renovation, or even more than another room addition. Maybe it’s the whole house that needs work! Either way, choosing Gonzalez Construction for your home remodeling job is the trusted way to go.
Gonzalez Construction is a general contractor experienced in whole/partial house renovations, including kitchen, baths, living areas, bedrooms, additions, and more. Even if your floor plan needs changes, our licensed general contractor gives you the peace of mind to know that it could be done right.
OUR DESIGN/BUILD PROCESS
- An estimate is scheduled to discuss the project. A preliminary estimate is provided and an initial budget is decided upon.
- A contract is signed for preliminary drawings and layouts, along with possible product selections.
- Budget is established and a final estimate and project timeline is provided. A construction contract is signed.
- Construction documents are produced and reviewed by the owner and contractor for accuracy.
- Plans and permits are acquired and the construction process can start.
- Meetings are arranged as needed to ensure project budget, timeline, and client’s vision is being met.
- Project proceeds to completion. Clients are happy and contractor has another satisfied customer.
The remodeling process begins with brainstorming and ideas. Whether this consists of clipping pictures from magazines or consulting with experts let us help you with your next remodeling project where we offer a full design build package!